Advertisement

ABLETON TUTORIAL: How I Sample With Simpler

ABLETON TUTORIAL: How I Sample With Simpler If your following along with my ableton tutorials I show you how I sample over that wonky drum beat I created in the last video!

πŸ’² BUY MY MERCH πŸ‘‰ www.lofly.xyz

Beat culture inspired apparel. Stay fly ✌ LO-FLY.



πŸ™ DONATE TO MY CHANNEL πŸ‘‰

As an unsigned, independent artist this is the ultimate form of support and I will appreciate you dearly.



🀷‍♀️ SOCIAL MEDIA πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡









🎹 MUSIC πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

SPOTIFY -

APPLE MUSIC -

All major music services. Please consider following me on spotify.



πŸ”₯ MY GEAR πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

DIGITAKT -

AUDIO INTERFACE -

MONITORS -

MIDI CONTROLLER -

GUITAR -

NEW CAMERA -

OLD CAMERA -

VLOG FRAME -

CAMERA MIC -



Thanks for your support it really means alot! Support me by subscribing, clicking that bell notification and throw us a like!

ableton tutorial,ableton live 10 beginner tutorial,ableton live 9 beginner tutorial,ableton live 10 beginners tutorial,beginner tutorial,sampling tutorial,sample sampling tutorial,beginner tutorials,how to sample,how to flip insane samples,way to sample,how to chop samples,how to flip samples,sample tutorial,ableton tutorial hip hop,music production tutorial,how to make music,simpler,simpler ableton,sampling with simpler,simpler sampling,chopping samples,

Post a Comment

0 Comments