Advertisement

Attract A Person Who Doesn’t Want Anything To Do With You | Tapping Meditation

Attract A Person Who Doesn’t Want Anything To Do With You | Tapping Meditation You can attract a person who doesn’t want anything to do with you. Robert Zink reveals a special Shamanic Tapping Meditation to shift your vibration to bring back someone that wants nothing to do with you. This positive version of the emotional freedom technique or EFT has amazing results. If you have any blocks in relationships you must try this for 28 days to permanently transform your energy. You can heal broken relationships with this tapping meditation.

• As I let go, the one I love comes closer


• I accept my own power to attract the one I love


• I release the turmoil, fear and doubt and allow my higher vibration to intermingle with the one I love


• My intention is clear; love, happiness, commitment


• I receive the love I desire


• I love myself completely and my love acts as a powerful magnet to attract the love I desire



------------------------------------------------------

Get You Lover To Chase You




------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SOULMATE EBOOK

------------------------------------------------------
FREE $100 SHIRT CHALLENGE
If we meet you on the street wearing a Soaring High shirt, you win $100.

------------------------------------------------------
Follow us at








NirvanaVEVO by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution license (

Source: Artist:

law of attraction,robert zink,Ex doesn’t want anything to do with me,my ex doesn’t want anything to do with me,relationship advice,dating advice,make him commit,get him to commit,get ex back,get your ex back,when someone doesn’t want anything to do with you,when your ex doesn’t want anything to do with you,eft,eft tapping,shamanic tapping,robert zink tapping,emotional freedom technique,emotional freedom technique tapping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments