Advertisement

Everything Froze!

Everything Froze! l combined two days here, l start sewing face masks, for sexy modest, my tomato plants froze, so did my other plants, the grand kids get their Easter bags, little baby is 3 days old, only 3 plants survived, people are buying baby chicks, a bird is trapped in our stove, l am sewing 50 face masks a day, wow, so crazy, and too much fun!

Thanks for watching: ↓↓↓ CLICK SHOW MORE ↓↓↓↓
__________________________________________________
To order face masks email me your address rosanneorgill@yahoo.com

Here is my other channel Grandma's story Time for your childs reading time for home school

Here is where you can get the Action Labs science book


Buy my book and/or eBook
search Mom I'm Home

Past videos on Vimeo:


Papa O's Journals and Adventures:


MY 4 CHILDRENS BOOKS "Mamma Knows":

MY Original SONGS on ITUNES aka POLLYANNA
Open iTunes: smartphone or PC app.
Click Store, Search box: type POLLYANNA or Pollyanna.
Pollyanna's singles will appear, and below that, is the Pollyanna's album "Million to One".

lf you want to send me anything,
Momma O
c/o April & Davey Orgill
P.O. Box 672
Lehi, Utah
84043-0672
Thank you,
Momma O
____________

sew mask shammy 4 13 20,l combined two days here,l start sewing face masks,for sexy modest,my tomato plants froze,so did my other plants,the grand kids get their Easter bags,little baby is 3 days old,only 3 plants survived,people are buying baby chicks,a bird is trapped in our stove,l am sewing 50 face masks a day,wow,so crazy,and too much fun!,church of jesus christ of latterday saints,quote of the day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments