Advertisement

Getting My Preps Sorted for Months of Lock down and a Bit of a Rant on the World

Getting My Preps Sorted for Months of Lock down and a Bit of a Rant on the World My unboxing of the prep boxes in the basement continues. Will it ever end? Finding lots of neat stuff. When I have time I will unpack the two large totes of prepping stuff for a show and tell
Then I went a bit ranty. Forgive me. I clearly mark where and my thoughts are mine and I know many wont agree but it is important to hear others even if you realize they are daft :-)


#Huples
#2020Pandemic
#Prepping

preppers,prepping,shtf,wrol,doomsday,emergency,preparedness,Survival,Prepping,Prepper,Urban,Disaster,apocalypse,self,defense,home,security,teotwawki,Gear,reviews,survivalist,hiking,grid,down,edc,gear,camping,grid down,emp,emergency preparedness,organzing,organizing prepping supplies,organized prepping,influenza,flu,impact of the pandemic,pandemic,covid,covid19,pandemic politics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments