Advertisement

How I got Echo's Cute and Pixel Sprays (Focused and Adaptability) | Overwatch Trophy Hunting

How I got Echo's Cute and Pixel Sprays (Focused and Adaptability) | Overwatch Trophy Hunting Hey guys! As promised here is Echo's achievements, Focused and Adaptability. For Echo's cute spray, Adaptability, keep in mind you need to get Echo's ultimate Twice without dying and then use other heroes ultimate, in the video I only showed you Echo only using her ultimate once and getting Moira's ultimate. Prior to this I duplicated Roadhog and got his Ultimate. If you want to see me getting the Cute spray for yourself the code for the replay is 8KN2BX. I duplicated Roadhog at around 2 minutes and 10 seconds and I duplicated Moira at around 3 minutes and 30 seconds. I advise you all to get these Echo's achievements really quickly especially the Pixel spray since I think it's quite obvious that Echo will be nerfed soon. That'll be it for today. My next and maybe last video of Overwatch Trophy Hunting will be Doomfist's Cute Spray!
Don't forget to like, subscribe and hit that notifications bell so you never miss out on any of my videos. Bye!

Overwatch,Spray,Trophy,Hunting,Achievement,Trophies,Achievements,Overwatch Trophy,To,Get,Tips,Guides,Guide,Tip,Sombra,Zarya,Hi,Overwatch Achievements,Overwatch Trophy hunting,How,Best,Short,Without,Friends,Friend,Macbook,Mac,Sprays,Coronavirus,Microphone,Micro,Phone,Gud,Good,Help,Cute and Pixel Spray,Focused and Adaptability,Focused,Adaptability,Adapt,Echo,Cute spray,Cute,Pixel,Echo's,New,Hero,Dr,Ziegler,Mina,Liao,Lucio,Ashe,Burning,Them,Down,Up,Thank,Thanks,You,you,Last,2nd,Second,

Post a Comment

0 Comments