Advertisement

How Many PEASANTS Does it Takes TO SIEGE A CITY?

How Many PEASANTS Does it Takes TO SIEGE A CITY? Siege a city is no easy business, but even more so with peasants only? How many do you need and is it even possible?

Support me On Patreon -



======================================================

Business Enquiries- resonantuprising@gmail.com



Join The Discord, Play with me-





Join The Steam Group!-



Follow me on twitch-



Follow me on twitter-



Join my Subreddit, Give me your ideas/memes -



Like my Facebook page-





Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:



Royalty Free Music by (for videos that make use of music tracks)

Sound Effects by (for videos that make use of sound effects)

battle mass army,siege,peasants,cavalry only,archer only,mount and blade,warband,bannerlord,release,taleworlds,medieval,

Post a Comment

0 Comments