Advertisement

I Am Going Into Self-Isolation

I Am Going Into Self-Isolation Hey fam, you guys probably didn't expect a vlog to come out mid-week but I am now on self isolation mode for coming 2 weeks because of how I have been feeling lately. Take care of your self and your family guys.
Love, Sonam

Follow me on Instagram:


Where I get my music from:


A little bit about me:
My name is Sonam Paldon and I am currently based in NYC. I am a full-time Nurse and part-time YouTuber. I am passionate about traveling, making films and entertaining people in a positive way. To know more about me, subscribe to my channel and feel free to watch my other videos. I post a video every Sunday, so stay tuned!

self isolation,tibetan,tibetan vlogger,tibetan youtuber,sonam,tsamdha sonam,sonam paldon,sonam vlog,sonam vlogs,tsamdha vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments