Advertisement

I Go To School With Bodyguards | Animated story about safety

I Go To School With Bodyguards | Animated story about safety Gayle is very different from her classmates, because she attends school accompanied by two bodyguards. What problems does she have to face? And what consequences will such a control lead her to?

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,i have bodyguards,to school with bodyguards,parents are worried,parents've been tracking me,chip in my watch,i escaped from my bodyguards,everyone looks at me,i want to be like everyone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments