Advertisement

i organized all my craft room drawers after year of putting it off thanks to self-isolation

i organized all my craft room drawers after year of putting it off thanks to self-isolation •••••••••••••••Information•••••••••••••••

My personal channel: youtube.com/demilyrandathefan

Hope you enjoy the video as much as I loved making it for you guys 😊

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Remember that if you make any of my DIYs you can tag me with the hashtag #acrafterintraining on Instagram or Twitter so I can see them, like them and comment on your creations 😄 Plus it makes me feel really happy when I see people's creations of my tutorials 😀

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Last Video:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Music:

Sun - 憂鬱


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Equipment

Camera: iPhone XR
Microphone: the one attached to my iPhone
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X

•••••••••••••••Social Media Links•••••••••••••••

●MAIL: theunbrokencreations@gmail.com

●TWITTER: twitter.com/craftertraining

●INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/craftertraining

●TIKTOK: @craftertraining

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DIY,do it yourself,diyer,jorge cortes,multifandom,fan boy,fanboy,easy,inexpensive,organization,boxes,marie kondo,self isolation,activity,craft room,craft,drawers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments