Advertisement

If my puppy was a Gacha character.. - Gacha Life (might possibly be an original idea)

If my puppy was a Gacha character.. - Gacha Life (might possibly be an original idea) Hey, guys! This is something I thought of randomly so yeah. I hope you enjoy, I did an older video about my puppy, but that was when I first got him and he was smol. I’ll post a video about him now if you need.



🐝Audio Used🐝



🦋Programs Used🦋

IbisPaintX

Gacha Life

KineMaster

🌸Current Series🌸

Making my friends into Gacha characters

Speed Edits

Gacha Vines

Minecraft

Gacha Memes

Random posts

✨Sub Count Upon Upload✨

62 let’s go 😎

💫Inspiration💫

My brain if there is one

☁️Sub To These People☁️

mintermint :

creyeet :

shandyco25 :

Maya Maliakal’s DIY’s :
UCFlwJGx6dKbkMolelbBk95Q

🌻When Will The Next Upload Be and What Is It?🌻

I don’t know I’m random

🌊My Socials🌊

Facebook : LovelyFaithful FlavoredDonut

Instagram : lovelyfaithful_flavoreddonut

☀️Subscribe, Like The video if you enjoyed, and Comment any suggestions for future videos! ☀️

💖Love you all!💖

idea)

Post a Comment

0 Comments