Advertisement

Kershaw Launch 11: Automatic perfection! reminds me of the Peter McKinnon Nomatic backpack?

Kershaw Launch 11: Automatic perfection!  reminds me of the Peter McKinnon Nomatic backpack? This is my review of the Kershaw Launch 11. Its a great compact push button automatic knife. Its light weight and well sized for any EDC task. I really like this knife and for some reason It reminded me of the Peter McKinnon Nomadic backpack.
links below:

Launch 11:

Peter McKinnon Backpack video:
Peter McKinnon Nomadic:

Follow me on Instagram:


Here is a Link to my top gear on one page


My EDC:
Spyderco Cat
Nitecore Tip
Exotac Fire Rod
Burtucci Field Watch DX3
Fenix E15 w/battery
Nite Ize Doohickey
Pokka Pens
Write in the Rain Field Notebook
Spyderco Lil' Native
Eagle Creek Wallet

Kershaw Launch 11,Kershaw launch series,launch series,moose's gear goo review,backpacking,hiking,camping,wilderness,survival,edc,every day carry,U.S.A made,usa made,american made,Urban edc,tactical,cpm 154,push button automatic,peter McKinnon,nomatic backpack,slicey dicey,JT's Knife life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments