Advertisement

'NHS saved my life’: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson

'NHS saved my life’: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson says there is no question “the NHS has saved my life,” in an address in which he thanked hospital staff who helped him recovery from the deadly coronavirus after he was discharged from hospital on Sunday.

Mr Johnson was in intensive care for three nights after being admitted to hospital on April 5.

The Prime Minister said, in the address posted to Twitte,r “It’s hard to find the words to express my debt”.

He thanked the nurses who treated him in the ICU and credited their dedication to his care as the “reason in the end my body did start to get enough oxygen”.

Prime Minister Johnson’s pregnant fiancé also sent her appreciations and said she would “never, ever be able to repay” the NHS staff who treated Mr Johnson.

world,msn,yt,fb,6148886537001,

Post a Comment

0 Comments