Advertisement

Redd Can’t Fool Me, Gala Asked To Leave, Museum Ceremony, Animal Crossing New Horizons Journal #56

Redd Can’t Fool Me, Gala Asked To Leave, Museum Ceremony, Animal Crossing New Horizons Journal #56 Redd is here to scam me. 😂 And tonight we celebrated the newly upgrade museum. 😊💕

Welcome to the Philippines or should I yell, it’s more fun in the Philippines. 😂 Here is my gameplay recorded in handheld mode as I can’t afford a capture card. Hoping every watcher would still enjoy my videos of this game.

-

Instagram: @lee_ilovemyself

Twitter: @not_random_ram

Facebook Page: Random RAM

Business Email:
ramlee66666@gmail.com

PayPal: paypal.me/randomram
A little support for me to buy any equipments that would help me with producing more videos would be highly appreciated. 😊

-

#AnimalCrossing #AnimalCrossingNewHorizons #ACNH

fake painting villager moving out nintendo switch,animal crossing,letsplay,walkthrough,dailyjournal,philippines,handheldmode,islandgetaway,watchmeplay,acnh,gameplay,part,tabletop mode,

Post a Comment

0 Comments