Advertisement

SHE WAS VERY BRAVE! ~ Beauty is Pain ***Funny*** #11

SHE WAS VERY BRAVE! ~ Beauty is Pain ***Funny*** #11 Hey guys Sedona wanted to groom her eyebrows and she shaved her legs for the first time! Beauty is pain but she was very brave at the end! It's quite funny! πŸ˜‚Hope you like this stay- at- home vlog day 11! Stay Safe! Get Merch→ Join the SLoth Squad→ My 2nd channel vids→

Thank you guys so much for your love and support!
We love you! #boredinthehouse

Sedona Veronika Everest & Dad πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am eleven years old and love to make videos with my mom. I collect squishies and I love sloths, slime, singing and TikTok!

New videos are uploaded daily during quarantine!

Watch:

Squishy videos:

Squishy hunting vlogs:

Current Squishy giveaways:

Slime videos :

Reacting to Subscribers Musical.lys:

Squishy skits:

Skits:

Sedona's Haunted Mysteries
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Musical.ly: @sedonasmusical.ly

she was very brave!,she was brave,brave,beauty is pain,beauty hurts,first time plucking my eyebrows & shaving my legs,first time plucking my eyebrows,first time shaving my legs,first time,funny,shaving my legs,plucking my eyebrows,grooming eyebrows,beauty,health and beauty,sedona fun kids tv,sedona fun vids tv,sedona,

Post a Comment

0 Comments