Advertisement

Starting 3D prints without getting up from my desk - choose from 4 filaments in one click!

Starting 3D prints without getting up from my desk - choose from 4 filaments in one click! The dream setup: A 3D printer that is always ready to go with a bunch of useful filaments loaded up to choose from. With this setup, I think I'm getting pretty close to that dream!
OctoPrint
The Spaghetti Detective
PolarCloud
RaiseCloud

Relevant items
Prusa’s current MMU
Cheap knockoff nozzles
RasPi
Filaments by DAS FILAMENT and AprintaPro
Powerline adapter

🎥 All my video gear
Music by Epidemic Sound

👐 Enjoying the videos? Support my work on Patreon!

3D printing,Tom's,3D printer,RepRap,guide,3d print,how to 3d print,3d printed,3d printer time lapse,3d printers for beginners,3d printer projects,3d printer review,3d printer in action,guided meditation deep relaxation,failed print,3d printer enclosure,3d printer how it works,3d printing ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments