Advertisement

THE MYTH OF MODERATION for Weight Loss

THE MYTH OF MODERATION for Weight Loss In this video I shed light on how 'moderation' can sabotage your weight loss goals. The concept of "everything in moderation" kept me stuck for years. For me, eating junk food in moderation does not work. I'm sharing my experience for anyone who is struggling to lose weight and being told that they should "just eat decadent food in moderation". or "just eat smaller portions" of cake, cookies, etc. Hopefully this resonates with you and will encourage you to make choices that are best for you.

Love,

Melissa

Watch these videos if you want to learn more about the exact things I've done to lose weight and keep it off:

Great video about weight loss and calorie density ( Well your World ):

Chef AJ Amazing Info about Calorie Density and Weight Loss!:

Why You're not Losing Weight even though you're doing everything right:

weight loss,low fat diet,how to lose weight,lose 10 pounds,flat tummy,how to get a flat stomach,how to look good,fitness,nutrition,how to lose fat,fat loss,low fat weight loss,starch solution,potato diet,dr mcdouall,mcdougall diet,dr doug lisle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments