Advertisement

Why my girlfriend never speaks in our videos...

Why my girlfriend never speaks in our videos... Why she never talks in our videos? There's a very serious reason why...
EPIC episode of SDAIAY
Post more MEMES:

Subscribe for more videos:
Reddit:
Patreon:
Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
My Signature Bass:

My NEW ALBUM!
Spotify:
iTunes:

Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this video, it's important for me! :)

If you want to be always updated about my channel, SUBSCRIBE! and JOIN THE FUNK! :D

Hope you'll like it!

See you soon and Stay Funky! :)

davie504,bass,bass solo,why my girlfriend doesn't speak,davie504 girlfriend,who did this,why she never speaks,why she doesn't speak,why my girlfriend,why girlfriend,girlfriend voice,davie504 girlfriend voice,reveal,voice reveal,davie504 girlfriend voice reveal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments