Advertisement

How to edit your videos and pictures using your phone

How to edit your videos and pictures using your phone How I edit my videos and pictures using my phone.

This video tell you the apps you need for editing and also things necessary to get a good quality video and pictures that can attract likes.
For my pics, I use beauty plus, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe lightroom.
For my videos, I use video maker, film maker pro and inshot.
Different apps for different features.

Thank you so much guys for watching, please so not forget to hit the subscribe button❤️

youtube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCjiKL8hNJZjQildjyKmWvWQ
Email: benitakelechidunia@gmail.com
Instagram: Instagram.com/slimjazy
Facebook: facebook.com/kareenaheart

photo edits,video edits,application for photo and video edits,applications for photo edits,application for video edits on the phone,video maker,film maker,inshot,beauty plus,adobe premiere pr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments