Advertisement

i shaved my boyfriends beard and glued it to my face... grwm hehe?!

i shaved my boyfriends beard and glued it to my face... grwm hehe?! Native Deodorant: Save up to 33% on your first Native Deodorant Pack + free shipping at - just make sure to use my code "ASHLYS"
please don't judge me for this... i just had to turn my boyfriend's beard into my eyebrows... OKAY?! also, i highly reccomend not doing this unless you get better glue... this was a pain to take off.... ALSO THE BEST PART IS EVERYONES REACTIONS AT THE END!!!

OPEN ME! (;
WATCH MY LAST VIDEO:

MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
Twitter:
TikTok:
Snapchat: AshlySchwan

Michael's Instagram:
Mitsu's Instagram:

help the world & donate:

thank you guys so much for watching, i love you guys so so much!!!
if u see this, comment "eyebrows on fleek" below!

ashly schwan,tana mongeau,ashley swan,ashley schwan,ashly,coachella vlog,tana and ashly,ashly schwan and michael,tana mongeau and ashly schwan,ashley schwann,quarantine vlog,ashly schwan makeup,ashley,ashley and tana,ashley tana mongeau,tana,ashly schwan haul,ashley tana,ashley and michael,ashly schwan tana mongeau,grwm,get ready with me,vlog,imari stuart,michael trewartha,modsun,diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments