Advertisement

LISA becomes a TOUGH MENTOR LISA | Youth With You REACTION

LISA becomes a TOUGH MENTOR LISA | Youth With You REACTION Hi guys!
Today I'm reacting to LISA becomes a TOUGH MENTOR LISA | LISA 化身魔鬼导师 | Youth With You 青春有你2 | iQIYI !

I'm falling in love with this program, with these girls & with Lisa, you guys! I'll for sure watch more of it in the future! :)

Please support my channel by liking & subscribing!
Also comment with your thoughts, recommendations & MV you'll like me to react to. I really want to interact with you guys :)

Original video:

My socials:
Instagram -

Given the current situation, I can't stress this enough: be healthy, happy, positive & be kind to each other :)


**No copyright infringement intended. All media in this video is used for purpose of review & commentary. All footage, music & images used belong to their respective companies.**

#LISA #BLACKPINK #YouthWithYou #青春有你 #青春有你2

K-pop,Kpop,MV reaction,MV react,Music video,Eleonore,reacts,Eleonore reacts,fan,youtuber,nctizen,army,blink,neverland,sone,monbebe,exol,elf,igot7,once,vip,moomoo,reveluv,pink panda,nct,bts,blackpink,monsta x,g idle,(g)-idle,g-idle,girls generation,exo,got7,super junior,twice,mamamoo,red velvet,apink,케이팝,반응,français,español,subtitles,SUB,FR,ES,EN,english,treasure,the boyz,txt,LISA,化身魔鬼导师,青春有你2,iQIYI,青春有你,TOUGH MENTOR,TOUGH,becomes,BLACK PINK,Youth With You,LILI,MENTOR,

Post a Comment

0 Comments