Advertisement

My Settlement Check From USC | May Budget Check In 2020 | Aja Dang

My Settlement Check From USC | May Budget Check In 2020 | Aja Dang I'm Aja Dang and this is what I spent in April and what I hope to achieve in May! It's actually crazy to think that this time last year I was still paying off my student loan debt and this month, I'll have a fully funded emergency fund AND be able to help some of you out with your budget?! Life can change in a (real life) instant if you set your mind to something. Looking forward to helping you accomplish your financial goals.

• LET ME HELP YOU WITH YOUR BUDGET! •


• BUDGET •
2020 Budget:
2019 Budget:

• VIDEO MENTIONS •
Arcadia Energy:

• GET YOUR LOANS PAID OFF •


• GET YOUR MONEY •
- If you filed your 2018/2019 tax returns but did not provide banking info:
- If you did *not* file 2018/2019 tax returns:
- If you filed for your 2018/2019 tax returns and did provide banking info, just sit back and wait

• EXTRA RESOURCES •
WHO'S HIRING:
EMPOWER BLOG: Financial Relief During Coronavirus:
THE SKIMM: How To File For Unemployment:

• POSTMATES FLEET •
Earn at least $1050 for completing your first 130 delivery:
Here's a direct link:
I have a code, but not sure what it's for: FL-1QTLY

• THUMBNAIL •
Elaine Zhao:

•SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL•


•STAY CONNECTED•
Website:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Podcast:
Tiktok: ajadang

Aja Dang,ajadang,asia dang,asiadang,asia,aja,dang,aja dang budget,asia dang budget,aja dang finances,aja dang money,asia dang money,asia dang finances,may budget,may budget 2020,budget 2020,april budget,2020 budget,budget,building a budget,emergency fund,how to build an emergency fund,

Post a Comment

0 Comments