Advertisement

OOFING LIKE 10000000 TIMES IN TREACHEROUS TOWER!!

OOFING LIKE 10000000 TIMES IN TREACHEROUS TOWER!! In this video I play a game very similar to tower of hell, this game is called treacherous tower (spoiler alert - I died a lot ๐Ÿ˜)


My Roblox account:


If your new to the channel hi! My name is Emily it would be so great if you would consider subscribing to my channel and while you’re at it possibly considering turning on post notifications! I hope you enjoy my content and you can show me that you do by liking the video and or leaving a nice comment and you can possibly get a shoutout in my next video!!

Social Medias/ How you can contact me:
Main Channel:
Instagram:
Snapchat: emilymiarivas1
TikTok: emilyxrivas27
My Roblox account:
Email: emilymiarivas27@gmail.com

TOWER!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments