Advertisement

REAL TIME Study With Me for 8 HOURS NON-STOP! Motivational Study Session *join in*

REAL TIME Study With Me for 8 HOURS NON-STOP!  Motivational Study Session *join in* Real-time 8-hour study session. This is the longest studying session and revision session I have ever done. This will motivate you to study. Join in and study with me in this video! Real-time study with me for university, a level, and gcses.

My brain was fried after 8 hours of studying for my degree and my laptop was fried after uploading this long study session. Maybe the longest study session on youtube? world record? Also this was a Pomodoro study session with breaks, background noise (no music) and music.

►Student Vlogs Phone Wallets (Merch) -

Im an economics degree student at the University of York Studying for my end of year finals and exams this may!

►My Instagram -
►Podcast, Investment Broker & More -
►The Best Website for Students -

►The Best Item for YOUR University room! -
►My Camera –

►Music Used -

Business Inquiries only: idylanrf@gmail.com

long real time study with me,real time study with me motivation to revise,study with me,study with me real time,study with me live,real time study with me,study with me no music,study with me pomodoro,study with me gcse,study with me a level,real time study with me no music,pomodoro technique,pomodoro study with me,study with me pomodoro no music,study with me pomodoro session,study vlog,study buddy,revision,study motivation,pomodoro,no music,university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments