Advertisement

The Beginning of The End | My Hero Academia Chapter 272

The Beginning of The End | My Hero Academia Chapter 272 Shigaraki has officially begun crumbling everything All Might has built for years as the Symbol of Peace. My Hero Academia Chapter 272 is terrifying and beautiful. We see a lot of characters except their fate in the end. Crust is a character that I think many will under-appreciate because of his lack of development. However his message and who he saved in the end speaks volumes about his character. Ready for Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 273 Review?

#MyHeroAcademiaChapter272 #BokuNoHeroAcademia #Shigaraki

Love you all so much thank you for all the support!

Become a Chibit Today:



For any fellow Chibit that wants to send something:

205 Doug Luna Road, 38587, Walling, TN



Patreon:



MAL:



Twitter:



Facebook:



Google+:

anime,anime review,manga,manga review,chibi,otaku,chibi reviews,review,My,hero,academia,my hero academia,my hero academia chapter 272,my hero academia chapter 272 review,my hero academia 272,mha,bnha,boku no hero academia,boku no hero academia review,boku no hero academia chapter 272,boku no hero academia chapter 272 review,shigaraki,crust,top heroes,heroes,x less,all for one,chapter,chapter 272,272,

Post a Comment

0 Comments