Advertisement

THIS COP IS A ONE TAP GOD - Seattle Police shooting breakdown

THIS COP IS A ONE TAP GOD - Seattle Police shooting breakdown Seattle Police released body cam footage Friday evening of a child abduction that ended in a deadly officer-involved shooting.
It began as a domestic violence call Wednesday afternoon and now the police chief is raising the alarm about the recent spike in those calls during Governor Jay Inslee's stay at home order.
The footage shows tactical officers rush in to stop Shaun Lee Fuhr, 24, who police say had been beating his girlfriend for hours, then took off with their baby daughter.

THE MERCH IS BACK:


MY VLOG CHANNEL:
MY GAMING CHANNEL:
Merch:
Pledge to me on patreon:
Check out the Discord:
Follow me on Twitter:
Donate to me on paypal:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Instagram:

MY PC SPONSOR:

My specs:
I9-9980XE
2080TI
64 gb ram

Wanna send me something? I no longer have a PO box, just send it to my skate shop!
227 main st
Fort Mill, SC
29715

donut,operator,police shooting,pizza,black man,police brutality,teenager,teen,shooting,police,cops,body cam,law enforcement,news,video,police officer,officer,crime,magdump,seattle,seattle police,seattle police shooting,spd,washington,one tap,one shot,suppressed,suppressed rifle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments