Advertisement

Why Dragapult ISN'T an answer to Dracovish in Sword|Shield | Competitive Pokemon Discussion

Why Dragapult ISN'T an answer to Dracovish in Sword|Shield | Competitive Pokemon Discussion Here's a link to the first video I made on this topic:

Discord link:


As much as I loved most of the discourse that was generated with my last Dracovish discussion video, I was left a little bothered by the amount of comments citing faster revenge killers as a solid Dracovish answer. In my opinion, you NEED a hard, defensive check in this meta if you want any sort of longevity for your team, and in this video I outline exactly why.

I'm also on twitch at twitch.tv/nathanlikeschicken1, and twitter @NathanLikesKFC.

Music used:
コンシャスTHOUGHTS - Future Fuck

Thumbnail art:


Outro music:
Future Girlfriend 音楽 - Benson cut 今夜

#PokemonSwordShield #Pokemon #PokemonShowdown #CompetitivePokemon #PokemonExplained

Discussion

Post a Comment

0 Comments