Advertisement

BWLJ | Another Outside work out | NO GYM NO EXCUSE

BWLJ | Another Outside work out | NO GYM NO EXCUSE Heyyyy yalll! It’s week 4, and I’m not going to hold you. Last week was tough! Watch this video to hear why!!!

This week I plan to work out as many days as possible. I have my best friends Tandra, @ladydreak, whoms starting her personal training career with in her brand, @fantasyfitness. Bri, @mz_bri2u who I most likely am caught workout out with lol That’s my B!

Work out details:
2 mile walk/ jog
Jump squats + step combo 3xs totaling 5 minutes. No breaks.
3 sets of ab push outs


Follow me on ig for more of my weight loss journey @lemonade_li
& make sure you all are subscribed to my page! Don’t forget to like, share and comment :)

workout,weight loss,out door workouts,heinz feild,north shore,pittsburgh,health,fitness,diy,awstv,girl boss,aliyawrays,

Post a Comment

0 Comments