Advertisement

Combination 1

Combination 1 Combinations of stitches - my new series of videos. Each time I feel uninspired and stuck I make something simple. And what can be more simple than combinations of stitches, maybe only stitches themselves. I’ll start with easy combo and hope to come up with more interesting and complicated each time.
The first stitch in this combination will be buttonhole stitch with different length
The second stitch - lazy daisy or detached chain stitch
The third stitch - French knots
The last stitch in my first stitch combination is straight stitch!

I use 3 strands of thread, cotton fabric and very BAD hoop stand that I don't like and don't recommend for everyday embroidery

More videos for beginners:

Comment if you have questions


To see my art -
To get my patterns -


Music: Great Days by Joakim Karud
Music promoted by Audio Library

hand embroidery,embroidery stitches,tutorial,video tutorial,embroidery diy,faimyxstitch embroidery,faimycrossstitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments