Advertisement

DIY: Hollywood Vanity Mirror with Lights | Under $150

DIY: Hollywood Vanity Mirror with Lights | Under $150 Hey lovelies! Welcome back to my channel; please #subscribe to my channel! 💕

Thanks to each and every single individual who has been so supportive to me and my channel! I am literally nothing without your love and support, so, please like, comment and subscribe to my channel! #quarantine #DIY #vanitymirror

I could never justify spending over $500-$1000 on a vanity mirror, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I bought this cute mirror which matched my room from Home Sense and purchased the lights off of amazon (mentioned below).

Products mentioned:

Amazon Lights:

INSTAGRAM: fairydiary__
EMAIL: fairydiary92@gmail.com

XOXO

Fairy

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the music used in this video

diy vanity mirror,diy hollywood vanity mirror with lights,diy vanity mirror with lights,diy hollywood vanity mirror,vanity mirror,vanity mirror with lights,cheap vanity mirror,amazon vanity mirror,amazon,amazon beauty mirror,amazon cheap vanity mirror,chende vanity lights,chende amazon lights,chende vanity mirror lights,chende lights for mirror,do it yourself vanity mirror,

Post a Comment

0 Comments