Advertisement

Every Single Moment: Day Forty Three

Every Single Moment: Day Forty Three Welcome to Day Forty Three of our Every Single Moment devotional!!

Comparison. The icky monster that can instantly make us feel small, unworthy, and wish our lives were different than what it is.
Today I share where the comparison has brought me to a low place in life and how now more than ever I have to lean on God to conquer this stronghold. It is isn’t easy admitting that comparison is the reason that we haven’t become our full potential but admitting it to God can begin the healing process so He can bring us where we need to be.

๐Ÿ˜Š

The verses I went through today:
Proverbs 139:13-18

Simple prayer:
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

Feel free to comment below something you’re ready to give over to Jesus during this season and I’ll pray alongside with you that God reveals what He has in store for you and strength to continue to trust He’s got you !

Enjoy and Be Blessed (:

KB- Crowns & Thorns (Oceans):

Every Single Moment Devotional:

Three

Post a Comment

0 Comments