Advertisement

GYM SHARK first impressions || Is it worth the hype??

GYM SHARK first impressions || Is it worth the hype?? Hello!

Yes, I'm back with another haul but I really don't have many clothes in my wardrobe so I'm trying to change that!! As you can see Gym Shark sportswear is definitely worth the hype and I think I've become addicted to their clothing!!

Social media -
Instagram - @bxcca.photography
Tiktok - @lifewithbxcca
Email - becca492@icloud.com

A bit about me -
I'm 18 years old (yes I know I look 12!),
I'm from Hampshire,
I'm due to start University veryyy soon (yay🙄)
My Youtube is all about beauty, fashion, life and food!

Key words - happiness, gym shark haul, clothing, summer clothes, summer, hot girl summer, first impressions, brutally honest, gym shark first impressions.

#gymshark #gymsharkleggings #gymsharkhaul #gymsharkreview

iMovie,gym shark,gym shark leggings,gym shark review,gym shark haul,honest review,gym shark legging review,gym shark legging haul,first impressions,first impressions of gym shark clothing,shocked,impressed,honest,brutally honest,spilling the tea,brutally honest review,teenage,active wear,workout,workout outfit,ootd,get fit with me,mad fit,healthy,healthy lifestyle,teen workout haul,fitness,wellness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments