Advertisement

Titan Complex (Extreme Demon) by TCTeam | Geometry Dash

Titan Complex (Extreme Demon) by TCTeam | Geometry Dash Streamed LIVE on my Twitch:

So this is a weird level I decided to try, and overall it was a really decent experience.

Edited by @Doggie

Thumbnail by @ViewSonic

I'm not 100% sure how to feel or even how my experience with the level is SUPPOSED to make me feel, all I know is I beat it, it wasn't that gruesome, and it's uniqueness gives it its charm. The second half being easier than the first is a good choice, HOWEVER, the beginning is increadibly boring. Nonetheless it's alright and by no means as bad as a lot of other people made it out to be, in my opinion.

As for the future I will more than likely do a unique content video for next Sunday and then MAYBE ocular miracle for the following Sunday, so look forward to all that!

Not much else to add, hopefully everyone out there is doing alright.

Special Thanks to my LV2 and LV3 Members:
GNT NukeTeamYT
IITitan33II
03cube [GD]
Keaton the Dank Man
nibiru
WeQurt
jubja
Zekothewolf
spam
Harrylewis1999
gdsandstorm
San
tea 66
CookieD
Vodun13

npesta,nepsta,geometry dash,gd,gmd,robtop,hd,gameplay,titan complex,titan complex geometry dash,geometry dash titan complex,gd titan complex,titan complex gd,titan complex npesta,npesta titan complex,extreme demon,extreme demon gd,gd extreme demon,extreme demon npesta,npesta extreme demon,extreme demon geometry dash,geometry dash extreme demon,tc geometry dash,geometry dash tc,tc gd,gd tc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments