Advertisement

TXT FF | SAUDADE ; The Love that remains EP.15

TXT FF | SAUDADE ; The Love that remains EP.15 Halo 馃懠 honeys 馃嵂 it's your Bee 馃悵 MarryknowBEE and welcome to my YouTube channel!!!

I wasn't able to finish this yesterday ,so I uploaded this early today . I hope you like it.

Like share and subscribe!!! 馃槝

Follow me on my social media accounts

Instagram : @Marryknowbee

Twitter: @marryknow

Facebook : Heart Marryknowbee (send request and let's be friends 馃槉)

Facebook page :
K-pop Flavored page

safe everyone 馃槝

TXT Soobin FF
TXT Yeonjun FF
TXT Beomgyu FF
TXT Taehyun FF
TXT Huening Kai FF

TXT fantasy story
TXT imagine
TXT Fanfiction

#ChoiSoobin
#ChoiBeomgyu
#ChoiYeonjun
#KangTaehyun
#HueningKai

Song : Ujabes - Hiraeth
Music provided by Ujabes of RAUMI
Official Video Link:

K-pop,fantasy,Fan Fiction,imagine,Boyfriend material,boyfriend imagine,aesthetic,entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments