Advertisement

Ways To Get Out Of Doing Jobs | Vansh Mulchandani

Ways To Get Out Of Doing Jobs | Vansh Mulchandani Ughhhh! Stuck at home, my parents make me do a HELLA LOT OF CHORES! But here some ways for YOU to get out of this and be free :) Watch till the end, and also don’t forget to subscribe and share it with AS many people you know to help them too! #StayHome and Laugh #WithMe

Subscribe to be part of our community and spread laughter and happiness (yeah I’m flexing😎)

-Be safe people, be safe! To stop the spread of the coronavirus, wash your hands repeatedly throughout the day. For more information on how to contain the Novel COVID-19, visit www.who.int or visit the official website of the Health Ministry of India. Be safe, and don’t forget to like this video, share it with EVERYONE you know and subscribe for more amazing content! Let us together stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.


If you’re new here:
Hiya! I am Vansh Mulchandani and welcome to my channel, Error 404! I make comical/musical/parody video, usually with my guitar—basically I take stuff I love and make more stuff from that stuff, stuff like Star Wars, music and covers, Nerf battles, humour and YouTube of course! :)
So consider subscribing...
Thanks and Piss (I meant peace)!

Mulchandani

Post a Comment

0 Comments