Advertisement

Getting My Driver's Permit!

Getting My Driver's Permit! Buckle-up everybody... I got my driver's permit!

Stream my new album, Disappear:

Follow me!
Whitney’s Instagram

Whitney's facebook

Whitney on Spotify

Whitney's Website


From Wikipedia:
A driver's permit, learner's permit, learner's license or provisional license, is a restricted license that is given to a person who is learning to drive, but has not yet satisfied the prerequisite to obtain a driver's license.

💥Hey There!💥: You can help us translate this video, and get credit below! Click here:

I got my driver's permit,whitney bjerken,gymnastics,whitney,bjerken,gymnast,driving permit,driver's permit,permit,driver's license,dmv,taking the test,driver's test,driving test,department of motor vehicles,driver's education,driving school,student driver,student,driver,car insurance,insurance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments