Advertisement

Had fun on the range today with a subscriber I bumped into.

Had fun on the range today with a subscriber I bumped into. Ran into a subscriber today, he just purchased a Smith &Wesson M&PC 40, brought him to the range and we had a fun time shooting and learning at the same time.
We will be looking for subscribers to share or weapons with on the range, so hit that subscribe button, you never know where we will be next!!!!


I know this is one of the longest videos I have done so far, however I felt like this info needed to be given to you guys. Here is the link that I spoke about in the first part of this vid!


eric pettway,mk46,colt6940,nfa,adamas arms,self protection,self defense,ccw,conceal carry,edc,pdw,glock,m&p,hmmwv,airsoft,cod gun irl,beltfed machineguns,fullauto handgun,fortnite guns irl,uscca,

Post a Comment

0 Comments