Advertisement

Hafu and I go on a subtle KILLING SPREE | Among Us

Hafu and I go on a subtle KILLING SPREE | Among Us Watch live broadcasts from me over on Twitch -

Follow me on Twitter -
Follow me on Instagram -

All the people in the video have the same names on Twitch so go and check them all out too.

Song credits:

Take Me Down To The Fashion SHow - Nombe
Come and Get It! - Dan Lebowitz

Hi, I hope you enjoy this among us killing spree with Hafu and I as Imposters. This among us gameplay was recorded over on twitch where I play Among us with friends like Hafu regularly.


Giddawid on Twitch:
Hafu on Twitch:


Hafu Among us Gameplay on Youtube

Hafu ALWAYS Kills on Cooldown ft. Imposter 5up | Among Us:
Hafu Uses Toast's Psychoanalysis to OUT IQ Him! | Among Us:


More information: In this video Hafu and Giddawid are Among us Imposters, possibly the best among us imposter duo. We as imposters go on a among us killing spree to kill our friends. we are playing among us with Flutter, Tides, Gabbie, Aaron, Svennoss, freya, Koji and shwabadi. This among us gameplay is in the polus map which is a little more spread out giving us the time as imposters to go on a killing spree. Do you think Hafu and I are the best among us imposter duo? Let me know.

If you would like to see more among us game play, you can watch me live over on Twitch. Alternatively, you can check out my latest Among us game play highlights here on Youtube.

5up, one of the BEST IMPOSTORS, doesn't suspect me AT ALL | Among Us:
Among Us Trolling Hafu and the the Entire Lobby as Impostor! | Among Us
The Dream Team SAVE the game as IMPOSTORS with Freya Nightingale | Among Us:
I SAVED a lost impostor round with 500IQ plays in Among Us:
$1,000 From DAKOTAZ if the IMPOSTORS WIN in Among Us:

Among us Killing Spree,Killing spree Among us,Among us,Among us gameplay,Among us Hafu,Hafu Among us,Among us Giddawid,Giddawid,Giddawid Among us,Among us Imposter,Imposter Among us,Among us Imposter gameplay,Among us Imposter Killing Spree,Among us imposter plays,Imposter among us gameplay,Best among us imposter,Hafu among us imposter,Among us imposter hafu,Among us imposter win,Imposter win among us,

Post a Comment

0 Comments