Advertisement

How To Do Dance Leaps I Center Leaps and Calypsos With @MissAuti

How To Do Dance Leaps I Center Leaps and Calypsos With @MissAuti IT'S HERE. Leaps my babehs. We have the beauties of Capitol Dance Company (my home studio, woo!) to show us how to do center leaps, reverse leaps, firebird leaps, barreled calypso leaps, and double stag leaps. I break down each dance trick so you can learn at home! Remember to start low and get the basics, then work your way up to a gorgeous full height leap. Happy dancing sweet friends.

Want exclusive content, announcements, and more? Sign up for my mailing list on AutiKamal.com

Find me on IG: @MissAuti
To learn more about my home studio visit CapitolDanceCompany.com
Dancers featured in this vlog: Sydney Shigemoto, Cheryl Yeh, Sophie Mohsin, Kacey Ura, & Jayden Whitney

how to do dance leaps,how to do dance jumps,dance leaps for beginners,how to do a split leap,how to do a center leap,how to do a calypso leap,dance leaps tutorial,dance jump tricks,dance leap tricks,dance flexibility tricks,how to do a reverse leap,how to do a double attitude leap,how to get high leaps,how to dance for beginners,online dance class,capitol dance company,miss auti,

Post a Comment

0 Comments