Advertisement

Nutrients Basics – Cannabis Growing – Lex’s Nutes Philosophy

Nutrients Basics – Cannabis Growing – Lex’s Nutes Philosophy Time to discuss Nutrients and additives on Lex’s World. ALL LINKS IN THIS DESCRIPTION! I will tell you my nutrient philosophy, including what I think about all-natural (raw organic) growing, nutrient-heavy growing, the impacts of nutrients on outdoor vs. indoor plants as well as what I think of additives like Molasses and root solutions.

Need my help 1-on-1? Visit my 420 Club for more info:

ALL the nutrients mentioned in this episode can be found in-stock at my Horticulture Shop:

My episode on pH:

My episode on Magnesium deficiency:

My Facebook -
My Twitter -

Lex on Bitchute -

Lex,Lex’s World,Lexsworld,tips,research,tutorials,advice,advise,how to,Marijuana,cannabis,weed,growing,beginners,101,guides,guide,nutrients,nutes,advanced nutrients,general hydroponics,soil,hydroponics,pH,rooting solution,CalMag,nitrogen,deficiencies,FAQ,troubleshooting,root,schedule,calendar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments