Advertisement

Purging the House! Moving? Awesome Shopping Haul from Thrift and Antique Stores and More!

Purging the House! Moving? Awesome Shopping Haul from Thrift and Antique Stores and More! Hello YouTube Friends! Thank you for stopping by to see me!
I am so excited to share a fun update video on how I purged our house to get ready to move... or are we? I also have an awesome shopping haul to share full of items from local thrift and antique stores, as well as a great Facebook Marketplace find! At the end of the video, I have lots of footage from one of the stores I shopped called Centerville Pickers Market.

I hope you enjoy this video. If you like these kinds of videos, please give me a thumbs up or "Like". It really helps my channel. I would also love to hear from you in the comment section below, which was your favorite item from the haul? And how you would use or change any of those items. Be sure to share this video with your friends and family, too!

Please consider subscribing to my channel and when you do, make sure you click on the Notification Bell and Select the Option "ALL" so you'll always know when I post a new video. If you leave the option at "Personalized", you may not be notified when I upload a new video or post on our community page.

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Autumn weather!

Wishing you all the best!
Xoxoxo,
Deborah

#thriftstoreshoppinghaul,#shoppinghaul,#thriftstore,#thrifteddecor,#downsizing,#moving,#purging,#purge,#yardsale,#garagesale,#donate,#homedecor,#decoratorfinds,#interiordesign,#facebookmarketplace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments