Advertisement

Teacher on Summer Break Vlog #1 || First-Year Teacher || Target, Mail Delivery, & Get Ready with Me!

Teacher on Summer Break Vlog #1 || First-Year Teacher || Target, Mail Delivery, & Get Ready with Me! Hi! I'm Maddie - a first-year kindergarten teacher (I'm going to keep claiming the title of being a first-year teacher through the end of the summer, haha!) πŸ˜‚ In this video, I share some of the things I am up to this summer 😊

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Make sure you are subscribed to my channel so that you’ll be notified when I post new videos in the future! I hope you enjoy watching! :)

Let's be friends! Follow me on Instagram (@primarily.yours) for daily updates! 😊



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

M E N T I O N E D:

Floral Face Mask I wore to Target & Trader Joe's:


Kim (@Elementary In The Mitten):

My Classroom Book Haul:

Melissa (@Made For Second Grade):

Elephant & Piggie / Pencil Masks and Headbands:


HP Instant Ink (we both get a month for free!):


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Amazon Storefront:


If you choose to purchase an item using the links in my storefront, I will earn a very small percentage of the purchase price - at no extra cost to you - for referring you to that item.

Here are the links to my Amazon wishlists for those asking 😊

Classroom Supplies:

Classroom Books:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Music Credits:
-

-

- Feel Good by MBB is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Support by RFM - NCM:


#TeacherSummer #TargetTrip

iMovie,first-year teacher,kindergarten teacher,week in my life,teacher,education,classroom,hp instant ink,amazon influencer,amazon education,amazon,teacher vlog,kindergarten,weekly vlog,teacher life,beginning teacher,classroom ideas,classroom inspiration,day in the life,summer,summer break,target trip,shopping,dollar spot,amazon finds,happy mail,get ready with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments