Advertisement

This argument for god is barely an argument

This argument for god is barely an argument This guy thinks he’s got it all figured out, but... I’m not so sure. Keep trying, I guess.

🎩 Join my Discord:
🎩 If you like my videos, consider supporting the channel on Patreon:
🎩 Or SubscribeStar, a Patreon alternative:
🎩 Or make a monthly or one-time contribution via Paypal:

🎩 Other support options are listed here:
🎩 Join my email list and get videos 1 day early:
🎩 Twitter:
🎩 Facebook:
🎩 Logicked merchandise!

Intro/Outro by The Finntronaut:
Background music by Michael Plaster:
Outdoor background by Joseph Buehrer:
Avatar by Trey Baldwin:

Response to:

average englishman,watchmaker,evolution,big bang,god exists,does god exist,atheist,atheism,christianity,logicked,logiced,debunk,debunked,

Post a Comment

0 Comments