Advertisement

Found Stupid Amount of Stuff Underwater In River (Scuba Diving)

Found Stupid Amount of Stuff Underwater In River (Scuba Diving) Found Stupid Amount of Stuff Underwater In River (Scuba Diving) In this video, while scuba diving in the river and using our metal detectors, we searched for lost items. WE FOUND EM! iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, Samsung galaxy note 8, Apple Watch, cash, sunglasses, watches and more! The best part was finding the owners and returning their long lost property! Subscribe and help me reach my goal of 4 Million Subscribers!



***BUY A LIMITED-EDITION MAN + RIVER T-SHIRT HERE:***





***Buy the handheld metal detector I used in this video HERE***





Follow Man + River:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:



Watch More Man + River:

Latest Uploads:

Popular Videos:



Found iPhone After Submerged 1 Year - Will it work?



Underwater Metal Detecting a WATERFALL - I Found an iPhone, Rings, Pocket Knife (Phone Returned!!!)



River Treasure: I Found a Working iPhone 7 PLUS, GoPro, Keys, Money (iPhone Returned to Owner!!!)



Email: manplusriver@gmail.com



Want to send me something?



Dallas Rowley

P.O. Box #312105

New Braunfels, TX 78131



About Man + River:

Hey my name is Dallas! I’m a Free diver, Scuba Diver and Treasure hunter. Welcome to my channel Man + River, where I take you along on my lost river and lake treasure hunting adventures! Hit the subscribe button to join me on my next dive!



#unsunk, #manplusriver, #rivertreasure

found iphone 11,found iphone 11 pro max,found iphone 11 pro,found iphone 11 pro underwater,found iphone 11 pro in river,iphone 11 pro max waterproof,man + river,man + river iphone,man river,man vs river,river treasure,scuba diving,treasure hunting,scuba diving videos,scuba diving for treasure,river treasure hunting,found apple watch underwater,found money underwater,found money in river,found iphone underwater,unsunk,man plus river,swimming,fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments