Advertisement

How to Select the Right Strike Price Trading Options?

How to Select the Right Strike Price Trading Options? Hiii loves :)

I've done a break down of strike prices in this video in depth and also gone through how I decide what strike to select when I'm scalping options. Hopefully you all find this helpful :)

Follow me on my socials for daily posts/updates


Instagram:
my personal instagram @MASI_HABIBIN



my trading instagram @MASITRADES



Twitter:
@MASITRADES



**DISCLAIMER** I am not a financial advisor and anything that I say on this YouTube channel should not be seen as financial advice. I am only sharing my biased opinion based off of speculation and my personal experience. You should always understand that with investing there is always risk. You should always do your own research before making any investment #daytrading #optionstrading #stocks

bitcoin,day trading,trading,investing,investment,millionaire mindset,millionaires,options trading,stock market,stocks,wallstreet,blockchain,market makers,passive income,financial freedom,trades,tsla,apple,amazon,options,strike price,day trade,scalping,charting,charts,thinkorswim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments