Advertisement

If I Lived in a SCHOOL! Back To School 2017 | CloeCouture

If I Lived in a SCHOOL! Back To School 2017 | CloeCouture If I lived in a school!!
MY NEW VLOG! OUR PUPPY HAS ANXIETY:

Other SCHOOL videos!
What Girls think about during school:
What the first day of school is like:
If Back to school was like High school musical:
What happens when girls go back to school shopping:

MY NEW CLOTHING COLLECTION:
www.cloecouture.com

Music:

End Song is Crazy by Adam Fine:
Check out Adam's other music:

Subscribe:
Check out my TopVideos!

♥ Vlog Channel!


♥ Business Inquiry
Contact Business@CloeCouture.com

♥ Twitter:

♥ Instagram:

♥ Snapchat: RealCloeCouture

♥ Facebook:

#BackToSchool #CloeCouture

About CloeCouture:
Hi! I'm Cloe Feldman and welcome to my channel, CloeCouture! I started making YouTube videos in January 2011.
My channel is a reflection of my life! I've made all types of videos ranging from makeup and fashion to comedy skits and fantasy worlds. I can make anything happen in my videos, and I want my subscribers to know that they can create anything they want in life!
I am so thankful to everyone who watches my videos and supports all of my endeavors. I love you guys!

If I Lived in a SCHOOL! Back To School 2017 | CloeCouture


CloeCouture

Cloecouture,Chloecouture,Cloe Breena,Chloe Breena,Cloe Couture,first day of school,back to school,high school,middle school,what the first day of school is like,last day of school,expecation vs reality,girls,2017,kids,students,diy,school supplies,haul,boyfriend,girlfriend,friends,shopping,things to know,what girls think,organization,life hacks,situations,awkward,if the first day of school was perfect,weird,pranks,if i lived in a school,if i lived in a store,Cloe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments