Advertisement

...i♥u...Close up Video...i♥u... for Lilium

...i♥u...Close up Video...i♥u... for Lilium Hey everybody.. here is my take on the close up video and in this video I will play with your head (lol) to hopefully give you tingles. I dont think this is very relaxing, I find this more tingles inducing(hopefully) then relaxing. I hope you will enjoy this..
Unfortunately I found out about Ms. Lilium leaving after I made this video but I still dedicate this to her. Hopefully she will like this. I love you Lilium we all do.. Take care of yourself... we'll be waiting for you love! ♥

Amazon MP3


Google Play MP3


Spotify MP3


iTunes MP3




This recording is copyrighted 2012 by GentleWhispering, all rights reserved.

gentlewhispering,LiliumCandidum27,close,up,whisper,soft,spoken,sounds,video,personal,attention,scalp,scratching,brushing,hair,soothing,voice,ASMR,chills,tingles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments