Advertisement

A Wicked Winter Snowstorm at the Off Grid Log Workshop, Skating on Thin Ice, Installing a Chimney

A Wicked Winter Snowstorm at the Off Grid Log Workshop, Skating on Thin Ice, Installing a Chimney Real winter is here.
Thank you to my daughter for the new t shirt designs (see below) and thank you to my wife for the drone work and filming the ice skating scenes at the end.

My Self Reliance:
Shawn James Channel:
T-SHIRTS:
Watch the playlists by clicking on these links:
Best of My Self Reliance:
2020 Cabin Life:
Log Cabin and Off Grid Living:
Cooking at the Cabin:
Building a Log Cabin with Hand Tools:
Building an Off Grid Sauna:
Bushcraft and Survival:

My Tools, Clothing & Other Gear:


To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week;
Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Mailing Address:
51 King William Street
P.O. Box 30017
Huntsville, ON
P1H 0B5

Self Reliance,off grid,log cabin,wilderness,bushcraft,cabin,My Self Reliance,Shawn James,building,building with hand tools,cali,how to build a log cabin,alone in the wilderness,off grid log cabin,forest kitchen,snowstorm,skating on a lake,skating on thin ice,installing a woodstove,thin ice,wicked,skating in winter,off grid cabin,off grid cabin build,workshop,installing a chimney,off grid winter,wilderness living,wilderness living off grid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments