Advertisement

Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (Official Video)

Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (Official Video) Official video for "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
Listen to Alicia Keys:
Subscribe to the official Alicia Keys YouTube channel:

Watch more videos by Alicia Keys:

Follow Alicia Keys:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:
Spotify:

Lyrics:
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

#AliciaKeys #IfIAintGotYou #OfficialVideo

alicia keys,if i ain't got you,alicia keys if i ain't got you,some people want it all alicia keys,if ain't got you,if i ain't got you alicia keys,some people want it all,alicia keys some people want it all,if i aint got you,ain't got you,some people alicia keys,some people,brandy,kelly rowland,monica,i ain't got you,beyonce,alicia keys songs,my boo,girl on fire,empire state of mind,r&b pop,pop music,valentines day,day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments