Advertisement

I JUST Shorted Tesla... and Bought Oil

I JUST Shorted Tesla... and Bought Oil In this video, we look at a fairly strong bullish case for oil and bearish case for Tesla. Considering supply/demand, production, and speed of green adoption for oil. Considering short squeeze, gamma squeeze, passive inclusion, and bitcoin purchase for Tesla.

► My Courses and Guides
Link:

Sources for Video:







► Buy Allocated Gold from OneGold (Get $5 FREE)
Link:

► Gold or Bitcoin in your IRA (1-Month FREE Discount Code)
Link:
Code: HERESY

► Stack Sats with Swan
Link:

► My Recommended Source for Real Estate Investing
Link:

► Hardware Wallets (cold storage)
Link:

► My Free Newsletter
Link:

► Support the Channel on Patreon
Link:

► My Bookshelf
Link:

► My Merch
Link:

Follow Me on Twitter:

JOIN this channel to get access to perks:



#TSLA #Oil #Trading

I am not a CPA, attorney, or licensed financial advisor and the information in these videos shall not be construed as tax, legal, or financial advice from a qualified perspective. Linked items may create a financial benefit for Heresy Financial.

oil,Tesla,TSLA,$tsla,short,long,trade,investing,invest,energy,demand,supply,bull,bear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments