Advertisement

It's BELOW FREEZING In My Warehouse *Making My Own EMERGENCY HEAT*

It's BELOW FREEZING In My Warehouse *Making My Own EMERGENCY HEAT* The arctic snap has taken over the midwest and our nice 40* winter has now turned into day after day of negative temperatures and dangerous wind chills. Even after getting the natural gas main line extended to the building I still don't have heat because they wouldn't set a meter. Now we have that issue sorted but the heaters are still configured for propane. Today we're going to make the conversion kit and buy the parts for the gas valve. The days of filling up 10 gallons of diesel tanks to heat this place are coming to an end!

MERCH:
Shop Motul:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

What motorcycle do I ride? A few. Ducati 1198, Honda Goldwing, Honda Grom, Honda Ruckus

What do I do for a living? Make YouTube videos.

Can you wheelie? No, I suck.

Are you fast? Sort of. I suck mostly though.

Where can I keep up with you off the bike?

Instagram: WatchJRGo

Facebook: WatchJRGo (or JRGo, FB hates my branding)

Do you go to school? College, for 2 classes.

Why do you ride so dangerously? What do mean? I was doing 25.

Do you go to the track? Of course, hopefully there will be videos in the future.

Do you play video games? No, but I might stream N64 Goldeneye at some point. Twitch: WatchJRGo

Are you afraid the police will watch your videos and arrest you? Something something evidence something something warrants and due process of law

#Warehouse #NewBuilding #Workshop

Biggest Automotive Shop,Massive Automotive Shop,Indoor Burnout,JRGoFest,YouTube Automotive Shop,Smokestang Burnout,Huge Shop,Tour WatchJRGo Shop,Warehouse Renovation,WatchJRGo Warehouse,Bendpak,Bendpak Lifts,2 Post Car Lift,Nightclub Shop,Nightclub Car Shop,Tokyo Drift Arcade,Fast And Furious Tokyo Drift Arcade,Racing Arcade Games,Workshop Arcade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments